Please log into your Synctuition account and go to the My Journeys Tab in the top left-hand corner. There will be a RECORD YOUR VOICE button on the right. From there, follow the prompts to record our voice.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- Who has developed Synctuition?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?