It depends on which frequencies you can't hear. Ideally, Synctuition should be experienced in stereo, so you would already be at a slight disadvantage. We expect that you would not receive 100% of the benefits in any case. Have you tried the free tracks? How did you experience those? You should be able to judge from that and you should still experience some of the effects.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- Who has developed Synctuition?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?