You can personalize all Synctuition journeys to resonate with the frequency of your own voice for a more subliminal experience. After recording a sample of your voice frequency for the words ‘Breathe’ and ‘Relax’, Synctuition completes the entire process automatically. Don’t worry, you will not hear your voice in the journeys in any way you can recognize. If you are using the mobile app, go to the “Profile page”, click on the “Personalize your journeys” button, follow the instructions and record your voice in less than a minute. The same steps apply to the desktop version as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- Who has developed Synctuition?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?