Brain synchronization (also known as “whole brain synchronization” and “hemispheric synchronization”) refers to utilizing more of your brain by strengthening the connections between the right and the left hemispheres. When the brain is synchronized, both sides begin to work in harmony, which results in much better concentration, highly enhanced creativity, and eventually an ‘unlocked potential’. An interesting note: a 2013 study revealed that Albert Einstein’s brain hemispheres were extremely well-connected which may be the main reason for his brilliance.
Articles in this section
- Is it OK to fall asleep while listening to the journeys?
- Do I have to listen to the audio journeys each day?
- Can I listen to an audio journey more than once?
- Why do I have to wait 12 hours before a new track will unlock?
- Can I jump ahead and listen to the journeys in random order?
- Do I have to start with the 1st audio journey?
- When will I see any effects?
- What are the benefits of listening?
- How can I meditate with Synctuition?
- Why is brain synchronization important for personal development?