Synctuition is grouped into levels according to the intensity of the sound wave and opens up in sequence as you listen through for the first time. This way, the brain can get time to adjust between journeys. 🙇♂️
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?
Article is closed for comments.