Synctuition only works with stereo headphones! The signals meant for the left and the right ear have to be delivered specifically into the left and right ear. Such clean separation of sound channels is only possible with headphones.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- Who has developed Synctuition?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?