The stereo earbuds that come with your smartphone will do just fine, however for a more immersive experience we recommend quality headphones. It does not matter if the headphones are in-ear or over-the-ear, if they have noise cancellation or if they are wireless. As long as you can connect your headphones to the device you are listening from, you are good to go. 🙌
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?