The stereo earbuds that come with your smartphone will do just fine, however for a more immersive experience we recommend quality headphones. It does not matter if the headphones are in-ear or over- the-ear, if they have noise cancellation or if they are wireless. As long as you can connect your headphones to the device you are listening from, you are good to go.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- Who has developed Synctuition?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Synctuition grouped into levels?
- What sets Synctuition apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Synctuition?
- How do I record my own voice?