Brain synchronization (also known as “whole brain synchronization” and “hemispheric synchronization”) refers to utilizing more of your brain by strengthening the connections between the right and the left hemispheres. When the brain is synchronized, both sides begin to work in harmony, which results in much better concentration, highly enhanced creativity, and eventually an ‘unlocked potential’. An interesting note: a 2013 study revealed that Albert Einstein’s brain hemispheres were extremely well-connected which may be the main reason for his brilliance.
Articles in this section
- What is MindSpa?
- Research on MindSpa
- What is the Clarity Test? How is my clarity level measured?
- Do I need to have any experience with meditation before I use Mindspa?
- How can I best meditate with Mindspa?
- What are the benefits of listening?
- When will I see any effects?
- Why is brain synchronization important for personal development?
- Is it OK to fall asleep while listening to the journeys?
- Can I jump ahead and listen to the journeys in random order?
Article is closed for comments.