MindSpa is the world’s 1st guided meditation app with 3D sounds. More than 13,000 natural sounds were recorded in over 1200 locations all over the world. Mindspa has combined all those recordings to create hyper-realistic soundscapes that include special frequencies called binaural beats with the perfect frequency for relaxation and the intuitive mind travels gamma at 40 Hz. When listened to regularly, Mindspa trains your mind day by day, increasing neuroplasticity and strengthening the connection between the hemispheres of your brain resulting in a calmer mind, more relaxed body, increased concentration, and enhanced creativity.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause the audio journey as I’m listening?
- How do I know if my headphones will do?
- Is it okay if I don’t wear headphones?
- How do binaural beats and gamma sound waves work?
- What sets Mindspa apart from other guided audio meditation apps?
- How can I personalize my sessions?
- Why is Mindspa grouped into levels?
- How do I record my own voice?
- I am partially deaf in one ear, can I still listen to Mindspa?
Article is closed for comments.